Parental Consultations

Dear Parents and Carers

Parental consultations are due to take place on Tuesday 11th and Wednesday 12th February.  I have had around 20 responses from parents and carers wishing to book appointments to see me (thank you very much for those) but I am still waiting for some to come back to me.  

I will be sending out appointments letters over the next few days to those parents and carers who have already requested to see me.  If you have not yet done so, please could you check through your son or daughter's book bag to make sure you have received the letter!  Bookings can be made online either by scanning the QR code on the letter, or via the school website. Alternatively, you can simply fill in and return the paper form.

Many thanks.

Mrs Vaqueiro

No comments:

Post a Comment