Friday 3rd April



Hello everyone!

I hope you're all keeping well and staying safe at home.

It's the last day of term today, so I thought it would be helpful if I let you have some ideas of things to do in the holidays.  As I mentioned yesterday, I won't be setting any work for the next two weeks while we are on holiday, but you can always dip into the resources in the Google Drive if you feel like doing some work.


The ladies from Art Base are running some online art tutorials during the holidays - you can register your interest at https://www.art-base.co.uk/ if you would like to take part.



In addition, J K Rowling has set up an amazing, free 'Harry Potter at Home' resource which is well worth a look - you can find details here. There are lots of different wizarding activities to keep you out of mischief!

It only remains for me to wish you a very Happy Easter - enjoy the break, make the most of any sunshine, and definitely eat plenty of chocolate!

With best wishes to you and your families

Mrs Vaqueiro


No comments:

Post a Comment