Monday 6th July



Good morning everyone!

Welcome to your 13th week of home learning - hopefully it will be a lucky one!

I have updated the 3V Google Drive with this week's suggested home learning activities.  Our theme this week is 'Celebrations' and there are plenty of different ideas for you to try.   There are also some more literacy activities from Talk for Writing, as well as our usual maths and English tasks.

Hopefully, by now you should all have received your school reports, which also included information about your new teacher in September - Mr Forrester!  Keep an eye on the website this week for a special video welcome message from him.  I know he is really looking forward to teaching you all in September, and I am sure you will have a brilliant time with him in 4F.

That's all from me for today - I will keep adding new activities through the week so do keep checking the blog for updates.

Best wishes

Mrs Vaqueiro




No comments:

Post a Comment