Work for Children in Self-Isolation - w/b Monday 14 December 2020


Hello!

Since some of you are unable to come into school at the moment, I have uploaded lessons and resources for you individually on Purple Mash.  These will be 'live' tomorrow for you to complete.  You will need to use your login details to access the site.

I will be uploading further lessons and resources for you to do every day, if you are well enough, so please make sure you check your account regularly. It's also important for you to complete and submit the work to me for marking every day, using Purple Mash.  This won't be possible with some of the maths lessons, but you can complete these in your home learning books and ask a parent/carer to send photos in for me to see.

If you have any difficulties accessing the resources or completing the tasks, then please ring the school office and I will be in touch as soon as I can after school.

Many thanks,

Mrs Vaqueiro


No comments:

Post a Comment