Wednesday 6th January 2021


Good morning everyone

I hope you are keeping well and staying safe at home.  I thought I would drop you a quick line to let you know what has been happening behind the scenes here at Swan Lane!

Mr Warren and I have been organising resources for those of you who are at home during this time.  These resources will be on the Purple Mash website, and you will need to access these using your log in details.  Work will be set specifically for each child, so that we can be sure that you have the right level of challenge in the activities that we set.  For this week, we have focused on simple online activities for you, but starting Monday you should see some video lessons recorded by either Mr Warren or me as well.  As Mr Warren and I will also be teaching some children in school, we are sharing the load with recording online lessons - so do not be alarmed if you open a lesson from Mr Warren; it will be exactly the same as the lesson I am teaching in school that day!

Although I had planned to open a shareable Google drive for additional resources, I think it would be simpler for everyone if we keep everything on Purple Mash, as that way I will be able to keep track of who is doing their work.  I have started a separate blog on Purple Mash as well - please check it every day for updates.  

Take care, and I hope to catch up with you soon either in school or online.

Mrs Vaqueiro

5 comments:

  1. Good afternoon
    Me and my son have been having trouble logging into the Purple Mash system. We even found the page for the school, and were still told the information we were given was incorrect.
    Some help to solve this problem would be greatly appreciated.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello! Please email the school office on office@swanlanefirstschool.worcs.sch.uk and they will be able to send you the login details that you need. I hope you are keeping well ~ Mrs V

      Delete
  2. Good afternoon , we just change computer and lost all purple mash details .

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello! Please email the school office on office@swanlanefirstschool.worcs.sch.uk and they will be able to send you the login details that you need. I hope you are keeping well ~ Mrs V

      Delete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete