Tuesday 5th January 2021


Good morning everyone!

Once again, we find ourselves in lockdown.  For most of you, this will mean staying at home and accessing lessons online.  I am in school today and will be organising online lessons for you, which will start tomorrow.  You will be able to access these on Purple Mash (you will need to log in using the details that we provided earlier), but I am also planning to upload some work to a shared folder on the Google Drive, which you can also access from home.  Please bear with me while I set this up, and check this blog regularly for updates.

For today, I would like you to spend at least half an hour reading a book of your choice, and use TT Rockstars to practise your times tables.  The login for your TT Rockstars account was provided with the home learning book that I sent home last term, but please contact me via the school office if you have mislaid it.

Take care, and stay safe

Best wishes

Mrs Vaqueiro


No comments:

Post a Comment