Friday 22nd May


Good morning!

Believe it or not, today is technically the last day of the half term - you've managed a whole half term of home learning (plus a couple of weeks before Easter too!) - congratulations!  I certainly didn't imagine back in March that we would all still be at home for this long!

As next week is the half term holiday, I won't be setting up a school work folder for next week in the Google Drive, but you can always dip into any of the other activities if you fancy them.

After half term, it looks as though things may start to return very gradually to normal, and I will be in school much more often than I am now, looking after and teaching the children who are beginning to return to school.  I will still be setting work for 3V to do at home, but I may not be able to respond to emails very quickly during the school day, so please don't think I am ignoring you if it seems to be taking me ages to reply! 


As it's my turn to go into school today to look after those children who are still able to attend, I will leave you with some ideas to help you spend some time outside and do something artistic at the same time, by making pictures from the natural resources that you may find outside either in the garden or on a walk.  If you follow this link, you'll find lots of inspiration for artworks large and small!  If you are choosing flowers to pick, please make sure you check with an adult first (we don't want mum and dad's prize peonies being sacrificed without permission!).

Take care and look after yourselves and each other,

Have a great half term,

Mrs Vaqueiro


No comments:

Post a Comment