Thursday 7th May


Hello again everyone

Just a quick update from me today, as once again it's my turn to head into school to help look after those children who are still able to attend.  

All the beautiful sunshine has meant that I am spending more time outside than usual at the moment, and have had the chance to explore some different walks around Evesham with my family - we are very lucky to have such lovely countryside on our doorstep, and you can walk for quite some way without ever meeting another soul!



When we were first locked down, one of the tasks that I asked you to complete was to look for signs of spring and create your own scavenger hunt.  In nature, nothing stands still for long, so there will be many different plants and creatures around now. Next time you are out and about, why not see how many different spring flowers from this list you can spot?  Remember to keep safe though - make sure an adult is with you and that you keep your distance from other people.

That's all from me - keep safe and well, and remember to help around the house as much as you can.

Mrs Vaqueiro

No comments:

Post a Comment