Monday 11th May



Hello everyone and welcome to another week of home school!  I wonder if it will ever stop feeling so strange?!

I hope you are all well and enjoyed the Bank Holiday weekend with your families, and hope too that you are all managing to keep safe and keep your distance from other people; the better people keep to the rules, the sooner we may get back to normal life!

As it's Monday, I've added another week's work to the Google Drive with some suggested activities for you to do at home.  As ever, I will keep adding extra ideas to the Google Drive through the week so do keep checking back.

Don't forget to keep practising on TT Rockstars as well - I can see that some of you have been scoring amazingly well and are well on the way to becoming Rock Legends!  

Take care and be kind to one another,

Mrs Vaqueiro

P.S. Madame Evans has just sent over some new French activities for you to try; I've put them in the Additional Resources folder.

No comments:

Post a Comment