Monday 30th March



Good morning everyone!

I hope you have all had a lovely weekend and had the chance to spend some time having fun with your family. 

I have updated the Google Drive with some ideas for homework this week - I've included the Big Maths CLIC sheets (children: you will need to tell parents and carers which sheet you normally have) as well as a Beat That! sheet which we normally try to complete in 60 seconds.  

I wonder whether your TT Rockstars practice will have helped you to improve your scores?  I have been checking on the teachers' section of TT Rockstars and some of your individual scores are really impressive!  Keep it up!  (If any of you still need your login details for TT Rockstars, then please do drop me a line by email and I will send your details to you - my email address is below).

Now the clocks have gone forward an hour, we can really start to feel as though spring is here, and with that in mind, this week's homework tasks have a definite springtime theme.  

I also have an additional challenge for you!  

With a little help from an adult, and an old sock or two, you can make yourselves a cuddly bunny to keep you company in your reading den.  There are some instructions here:  How to make a no-sew sock bunny.  Please remember to ask first before you help yourself to some socks, and make sure that an adult is helping you with the scissors!


That's all from me for today - do please keep checking the Google Drive for more ideas for things to do at home, as I will try to add new things every day.

Keep safe and look after each other,

Mrs Vaqueiro

Email: EJV8@swanlanefirstschool.worcs.sch.uk




No comments:

Post a Comment