Thursday 26th March




Hello again everyone!

I hope you are all keeping well and beginning to adjust to spending so much time at home.  I think we will all appreciate our freedoms very much more when all this is over!

With that in mind, over the coming weeks, instead of feeling glum about the things you aren't able to do, you could make a 'Wish Jar.'  Every time you (or anyone else at home) says 'I wish I could...' the wish is written down on a scrap of paper and put in a special jar or box.  You could even decorate the box to make it really beautiful.  Then, when things are back to normal, you will have a long list of really fun ideas for activities to choose from!  

Try to keep most of your wishes realistic ("I wish I could visit granny and grandad for tea"  or "I wish I could have a picnic in the park" rather than "I wish I could go to Jupiter").  Although it's great to dream, there is also a lot of joy to be found in the ordinary pleasures of life - and it's those simple, everyday things that we are probably missing the most.



That's all from me for today - do please keep checking 3V's Google Drive Resources for additional ideas and inspiration, as I will keep adding new things every day.

Stay safe and look after each other,

With very best wishes,

Mrs Vaqueiro

No comments:

Post a Comment