Tuesday 24th March

Hello everyone!

Congratulations on surviving your first day of Home School!  I hope everything went well, and that you are all keeping safe and healthy at home.

I have received some queries about login details for TT Rockstars: those children who were in school towards the end of last week were issued with their login details, but I know that many of you will be without this vital information and wondering what on earth to do about it!  Please email me using my school email address (listed below) and I will arrange to send the logins to you.  Please bear with me, however,  as I will only be able to access these details when I am in school myself, rather than working from home!

In the meantime, I have added an 'Additional Resources' file to 3V's Google Drive, which you can dip into for extra inspiration whenever you wish.  I will keep adding to this file as time goes by, so please do keep checking back for new resources and ideas for different home-based activities.

Finally, I have discovered that David Walliams is releasing a daily podcast, reading from some of his books at 11.00am every morning.  You can find more details here:   www.worldofdavidwalliams.com/elevenses

I would love to hear how you are all getting on - please do keep in touch if you can.

With very best wishes to you all,

Mrs Vaqueiro

Email: EJV8@swanlanefirstschool.worcs.sch.uk











No comments:

Post a Comment