Tuesday 31st March



Hello everyone!

I hope you are all keeping well and looking after one another.  It's been great to hear from lots of you via email and see photos of your Lego masterpieces and other brilliant work.  I'm also keeping an eye on TT Rockstars and can see that many of you are practising really hard - keep up the good work!

Have you checked out the new 3D animals on Google?  If you Google certain animals' names, you can choose to view them in 3D as if they were right in front of you in the house!  You can even have your picture taken with them.  Try it out - so far I've discovered a tiger, an emperor penguin and even an angler fish in my sitting room! 


That's all from me for today - try to stay positive and see if you can find a way of helping your parents or carers around the house today - you could offer to wash the dishes, or fold some laundry, or even just give your bedroom a bit of a tidy.

Stay safe and take care,

Mrs Vaqueiro

No comments:

Post a Comment